Regulatory Reporting Review Function
• As part of the second line of defence role, review, challenge and sign off on the regulatory returns required by the Bank of England and the supervisory returns for the Financial Conduct Authority, Prudential Regulation Authority and European Banking Authority
• Scope of the review includes the following regulatory area: Liquidity, Compliance, Financial Information, Capital, Statistical information and the following regulatory returns (among others): BT, ELS, COR001, FSA001, CC & CL
• Develop and automate review tools to make the process of the regulatory review more robust and efficient
• Analysis and communication of policy and market developments in regulatory reporting and update senior management of any upcoming changes.
• Support the wider Finance, Risk and Treasury teams and input into the regulatory process of the Bank
• Engage in the production of annual ICAAP, ILAAP, Pillar 3 and RRP and reviews at working group levels
• Maintain and review procedure documentation for processes performed within the Regulatory Reporting Review function to ensure relevance and efficiency.
• Take responsibility for ad hoc tasks within Risk Management, within the wider regulatory and capital management.
• Qualified chartered accountant – mandatory
• Regulatory reporting experience, covering liquidity, capital and statistical reporting
• Ideally acted as the second line of defence challenger in relation to regulatory reporting
• Good understanding of the various banking systems and end-to-end internal regulatory reporting process
• Advanced Excel Skills (advantage)
• Minimum 2 years of Banking experience in the Regulatory function.
• Good knowledge of Banking Products.
• Ability to challenge and influence
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Commercial Awareness.
• Good flexibility and a team player.
• Delivers the bank’s values.