We are currently recruiting on behalf of a well known foreign bank for a role within their London office. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with a strong regulatory reporting back within risk to step up and take the lead on the function.
In this role you will be;
- Sitting within the second line of defence and reviewing, challenging, and signing off the regulatory returns as required by the Bank of England and other regulatory authorities
- Reviewing the regulatory areas for Compliance, Liquidity and Financial Information
- Inputting into the regulatory process of the bank whilst helping to support the wider Finance, Risk, and Treasury teams
- Producing annual ICAAP, ILAAP, Pillar 3 and regulatory reporting reviews at group levels
- Developing and maintaining the process of regulatory reviews in being more efficient and robust
In order to be successful in your application you will need to;
- Be a qualified Chartered accountant
- Possess experience across regulatory reporting across liquidity, capital and statistical reporting
- Have advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Have 5 years Banking experience within regulatory functions
- Preferably have acted as a second line of defence challenger in previous roles.
As a successful applicant, you will be joining an excellent business with key responsibilities and interaction across different business lines. There is a highly collaborative culture within the team and a strong pre-existing relationship with the business to leverage upon
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please do not hesitate to apply.