Regulatory Reporting Manager at High Profile Investment Bank **Multiple Headcount**
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Aston Carter Ltd
- 18 Mar 18 2018-03-18
Do you have a strong controls mindset? Are you considering a career change? My client, a Tier 1 Investment Bank based in London are looking to build out their Credit Risk Reporting Team with individuals who have a strong controls mindset and accounting background. As a part of this exciting role, you will have full control of an entire legal entity's balance sheet and lease with senior stakeholders such as traders, finance and managing directors.
- Support the wider team in preparing a wide variety of regulatory reports.
- Control the balance sheet for an entire EMEA entity andbe the key point of contact for Counterparty Credit Risk queries in the region, as well as for Large Exposures.
- Be proactive in the wider team, delivering cross-team initiatives to drive efficiency.
- Analyse the impact of changes to FCA/PRA and COREP returns.
- Provide technical guidance to business on all regulatory matters relating to risk
- Review and challenge capital management assumptions in business planning, forecasting and stress testing; ensuring the risks are clearly understood and communicated.
- Qualified Accountant (e.g. ACA, CIMA) with a Finance/Accounting Bachelors' degree holder with at least 7 years of relevant banking experience from a Regulatory Reporting background
- Extensive credit risk, capital and product knowledge with experience from a leading Investment Bank, including good working knowledge of COREP and strong front to back accountancy knowledge.
- Possess strong communications skills to deal with senior stakeholders.
- Be able to not only analyse data, but be confident in putting context behind this data for senior management.
- Advanced system knowledge, including MS Excel (pivot tables, vlookup etc.) would be beneficial.
Why this role?
- Salary of between £60,000 and £80,000 (subject to skillset and interview process)
If you are interested, please send your CV to: josroberts@astoncarter.(com).
Or alternatively, give me a call on 0207 997 1112 if you wish to discuss this role in further detail.
Key Skills - Reporting, Regulation, Regulatory Reporting, CRD4, Basel 3, IFRS 9, COREP, Credit Risk, Risk Analyst, Finance, Banking, Investment, VBA, Excel, Accounting, Project Management, Projects, Analysis, Stakeholder Management, Risk, Capital, Revenue, reporting, capital management, Control, Product Control, Repo, Derivative, Derivatives, credit risk, counterparty credit risk.