Regulatory Reporting Specialist - Retail Banking Senior Manager
- up to £90,000 before benefits and bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- B&FS Finance
- 17 Apr 18 2018-04-17
A leading fintech firm is looking for a senior regulatory professional to join their growing London office. The role will be building out the requirements for BAU reporting and define the requirements as the business grows and develops.
Responsibilties will include (but not limited to):
- Ownership of daily, monthly & quarterly regulatory reporting required by the PRA, FCA, BoE and EBA.
- Maintaining efficient and effective internal control systems to ensure any reports are prepared and submitted smoothly
- An ongoing appreciation of the ever-changing regulatory landscape and how that affects the business as it continues to develop.
- Accountancy qualification (ACCA, ACA, or equivalent) within the Big 4/Mid-tier practice firm
- Regulatory experience within a Banking environment and thorough understanding of key submissions
- Ideally Retail Banking exposure within an SME environment ensuring a breadth of exposure
- Excellent communication and stakeholder skills
- BAU regulatory reporting background but also knowledge around system integration and automation
- Ideally be degree educated and have strong IT skills (MS Office)
If you wish to apply for this role please send your CV to email@example.com