Regulatory Reporting Specialist, AVP
- Location: London, England, United Kingdom
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Full time
Recovery and Resolution Planning is a key regulatory priority. This role would primarily support the Global Recovery & Resolution planning requirements, including annual regulatory submissions, projects to enhance Resolvability, ad-hoc information requests from global Regulators.State Street
Purpose of role:
Recovery and Resolution Planning is a key regulatory priority. This role would primarily support the Global Recovery & Resolution planning requirements, including annual regulatory submissions, projects to enhance Resolvability, ad-hoc information requests from global Regulators. In particular this role is expected to support the completion of international Recovery plans, ensuring they meet their local regulatory requirements but are also aligned to Global RRP approaches and assumptions.
- Responsible for supporting completion of Material Entity chapters of Global Resolution plan under Title 1 Dodd Frank and Covered Insured Depositary institution requirements.
- Completion of projects to enhance Resolvability, including Shared Services Playbooks.
- Support for UK/European, Canadian and Hong Kong RRP requirements, including Operational Continuity in Resolution deliverables
- Interacting with key business leaders and developing a relationship to ensure appropriate engagement in collation of all information
- Continuous project reporting requirements
- Financial Services experience.
- An in depth knowledge of Recovery & Resolution planning requirements and associated requirements (e.g. Operational Continuity in Resolution, Minimum Requirements for Eligible Liabilities etc).
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including regulatory report writing experience, presentation at a Board/Executive level (including regulators)
- A solid understanding of Financial Sector, including Custody services and Financial Market Infrastructure
- Able to work as part of a team and independently. Self-motivated.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight timelines, without comprising quality/accuracy.