Our client, a leading global bank is currently seeking an experienced Regulatory Reporting professional to join their Finance team. Ideally you will have hands-on experience in a major banking environment dealing with Reg Reports, Banking Disclosures, FINREP, Pillar 3 and External disclosures. The team is responsible for delivering Liquidity reports including LCR, NSFR, CFMR (PRA 110), FSA047/048 and FSB Phase 2. The teamwork closely with the Group Financial Reporting team and are key stakeholders in the quarterly disclosure process. They also handle regulatory liaison where necessary, including ad hoc internal and external requests.
- Prepare, validate and submit numerous regulatory returns on a daily / weekly / monthly / quarterly basis, covering a range of PRA110, EBA LCR, ALMM, NSFR & Asset Encumbrance reporting.
- Run the end to end production and submission process for the PRA110 on a weekly basis
- Support the Mumbai team in the production of all other Liquidity Reporting metrics
- Explain key variances and trends through the preparation of commentaries & MI related to Liquidity flows across multiple Liquidity regimes (PRA rulebook, EBA CRDIV, Basel III)
- Assisting with User Acceptance Testing (UAT) of new Liquidity reporting systems / IT build output across the different Liquidity Regimes
- Document and review procedures and administer the end to end control environment
- Assist in the build-out of new MI and business processes for new Liquidity regulations (e.g. PRA110 and the new NSFR under CRRII)
- Act as a key liaison between Regulatory Reporting, Treasury, Project teams & IT
- Offer interpretation, guidance and challenge on PRA, EBA and Basel Liquidity rules
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
- Ability to build strong working relationships with internal stakeholders
- Knowledge of risk environment
- Strong stakeholder and project management skills across all levels of the business
- Excellent analytical skills, with the ability to present detailed analysis in clear and concise reports
- A high degree of numeracy and strong Excel skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Demonstrable track record of project delivery and experience handling multiple projects simultaneously
- Good understanding of macroeconomic principles and monetary economics.
- Experience developing, implementing and discussing procedural changes with the business.
- Experience in Financial Services in banking (retail/wholesale), capital markets, investment management firms, consulting (financial services) or at the regulator on prudential matters
- Good knowledge of the financial services industry, related to regulatory capital management regulation and practices
- Ability to research and interpret internal and external best practice regulatory requirements, and make improvements to existing practices
Starting Date: ASAP