BSM Group are working with a leading Investment Bank to help with their search for a Regulatory Risk Director to join their team in London. This role sits within the Risk Department and is largely responsible for taking responsibility of the ICAAP and internal capital management, which includes, creating capital assessment methodologies and stress testing.
- Taking responsibility of ICAAP and internal capital management.
- Contributing to the official planning and updates of core regulatory documents to include ICAAP, ILAAP, Recovery Plan, Resolution Pack and Pillar 3 disclosures.
- Ensuring that adequate regulatory controls exist to support all internal and external regulatory risk reporting.
- Participating in all projects involving Regulatory Risk Management, such as change management initiatives around quarterly ILAAP and ICAAP updates.
- Presenting to senior management and the Board and meeting with key shareholders.
Experience we are looking for:
- Strong experience of key regulatory document formation i.e. ILAAP, ICAAP, and Recovery Plan etc.
- Prior experience of working as a collective implementing regulatory change and enhancing process.
- Understanding of CRDIV, PRA BIPRU and GENPRU sourcebooks.
- Advanced skills with Word and PowerPoint.
- Educated to Degree level or above.
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who is a quality performer, as exposure to the right people is guaranteed. If you would like to find out more, please apply today!