- £100-130k + bens + bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Barclay Simpson
Regulatory & Internal Liquidity VP / Director
Global investment bank seeks an established regulatory liquidity professional to manage the division which has responsibility for both internal and regulatory liquidity metrics across the bank.
Key responsibilities include:
- Direct management of a team of 5
- Oversight of a large offshore external liquidity reporting team
- Oversight of the change/transformation programme from the BAU side
- Daily commentary on liquidity drivers and trends, and build out of forward looking analysis
- Liquidity forecasting
- New product liquidity impact modelling
- Scenario analysis and modelling for LCR
- Assist with ILAAP and RRP submissions
The ideal candidate will have strong depth of experience in regulatory liquidity, particularly the PRA suite of reports, and you will have significant experience of managing the regulatory process. Previous team management experience is also advantageous. The firm is looking for leadership potential - someone who can motivate and inspire.
The role can be offered either at senior VP grade, or junior Director grade, depending on experience and current grade.