Regulatory and Risk Programme Director - SM&CR, Insurance, PRA, FCA
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- La Fosse
- 13 Aug 18 2018-08-13
Regulatory and Risk Programme Director required by Financial business to deliver a large end-to-end regulatory transformation.
Regulatory and Risk Programme Director required by Financial business to deliver a large end-to-end regulatory transformation. Working directly alongside senior leadership of the business to create and implement strategy and target operating model (TOM) for regulatory change over the current and future landscape of the business.
Due to the nature of the role, the Regulatory and Risk Programme Director will need the following experience:
- SM&CR delivery experience (Senior Management and Certification Regime/ SMR/ Approved Persons/ Individual Accountability Regime)
- Insurance, broking or banking experience
- Has delivered large scale regulatory change programmes within multifaceted complex financial services organisations
- Exposure to multiple different FCA/PRA (or wider European) regulations
This is an exciting opportunity for those with previous regulatory change programme director level experience. The company is going through a period of transformation that will allow this individual to have an oversight of change within the business. It is a challenging role with great opportunity to deliver a large amount of value.