Reinsurance Claims Adjuster
HFG have partnered with a leading Lloyd's Syndicate to assist with their search for a Reinsurance Claims Adjuster. Main purpose of job:
To assume day-to-day responsibility for the management of the claims component of Binder accounts, including the reconciliation of monthly bordereau accounts, settlement of TPA fees and expenses, accommodation and determination of claims referrals to the business as Capacity Provider, claims reporting and analysis, and the management of claims files and documentation relating to the Binder accounts.
Additionally, there will be scope within the role to become involved in Coverholder and TPA auditing, as well as supporting the Reinsurance arm of the team in the adjustment of some inwards reinsurance claims. Key responsibilities:
- Day-to-day management of the claims component of Binding Authority accounts;
- Bordereau processing and reconciliation;
- Claims referral and adjustment excess of Coverholder or TPA delegated authorities;
- TPA management, including the payment of fees and expenses;
- Claims reporting and the preparation of other Management Information;
- Referral of high-value and / or complex claims to the Senior Claims Negotiator or Claims Manager as appropriate;
- Assisting the other members of the team as necessary.
- Proven experience in handling direct or reinsurance claims;
- Articulate, with excellent communication skills;
- Excellent IT skills (MS Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint, as well as bespoke / in-house systems)
- Experience in the effective management of claims across a variety of classes and lines;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Organised and able to prioritise workload;
- Excellent administrative skills;
- Ability to work as part of, and in support of a team.
If this role is of interest, please apply now.