Relationship Director - Financial Institutions
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Dartmouth Partners
- 23 Apr 18 2018-04-23
Based in The City of London, this is a key role within the Corporate Banking area of this well respected European Bank. Our client is looking for an experienced FI RM to create and lead a small team of corporate bankers focusing on banks, funds & insurance companies
Our client is a leading European Corporate Bank.
- Create and lead the financial institutions corporate coverage team.
- Overall responsibility for a client portfolio of financial institution clients (Banks/Asset Managers / Insurance Companies).
- Oversee client and transaction origination.
- By the subject matter expert for the sector.
- Ensures Customer Due Diligence (and Enhanced where relevant) relating to the client are current and meet the required standards.
- Strong corporate banking experience in a client-facing role focusing on FI & NBFI clients at Director or above level.
- Experience of leading a team in the FI/NBFI environment an advantage.
- Understanding of current regulatory environment / working with KYC teams a plus
- Track-record of senior stakeholder management a plus.