- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Selby Jennings Commodities
- 04 Sep 17
Relationship Director - Hotels/Healthcare - Investment Bank
- Location: London, England, United Kingdom
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Full time
Investment Bank is looking for a Relationship Director (Hotels/Healthcare) who will be responsible for providing proactive and effective support to the client relationship function so as to profitably enhance the daily management and development of the bank's customer portfolio.Investment Bank is looking for a Relationship Director (Hotels/Healthcare) who will be responsible for providing proactive and effective support to the client relationship function so as to profitably enhance the daily management and development of the bank's customer portfolio.
Responsibilities for the role:
- Proactively support the RM function in upholding and monitoring full compliance with prevailing best corporate banking practice.
- Proactively support RM function in maintaining and developing customer relationships, acting as an alternative to an RM, as required.
- Proactively support RM function in dealing with and resolving customer problems and requirements, in coordination with appropriate in-house and external support functions, to ensure timely, friendly and accurate responses and provision of Bank products/services.
- Build and maintain strong and effective relationships with all other related functions/units to assist in the achievement of the RM's and Corporate Banking's goals and objectives.
- Prepare comprehensive credit proposals for new/prospective customers that adequately address all relevant risk factors and satisfy minimum acceptable standards.
- You'll work to effectively build new business and grow our client base through collaboration with private clients, intermediaries and through networking with criteria prospects.
- Support the RM function in the preparation of periodic Management and Business Information reports to executive management, as requested.
- Minimum of a Bachelors degree.
- Possess relevant corporate experience in the banking industry, preferably with a large local / International Bank
- Good communication and credit documentation skills and awareness of risk management concept and practices
- Good planning, organizing, and analytical ability
- Outstanding customer service orientation
- Be willing to be located in London
Please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com