Redstone Private Banking Search are leaders in the global provision of search solutions for the international private banking and wealth management markets. With coverage of a wide variety of Private Banks, Boutiques, Family Offices, Wealth Managers, Fund Managers and Investment Houses, Redstone Private Banking can offer tailored search solutions in a changing industry.
Redstone Private Banking Search are currently working with an Independent Asset Manager who is looking to grow their team with a Senior Relationship Manager covering the Greek market.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Focus on acquiring and prospecting NTB private clients;
- Provide confidently wealth management services offered from the platform with a holistic approach following the clients’ requirements and the platform;
- Maintain a good transparent communication and a professional, compliant relationship with clients and willingness to travel;
- Work closely and collaboratively with the back-office team for compliance advise for your clients;
- Reports directly to the Head of Wealth Management;
Key Qualifications / Experience
- A minimum undergraduate degree and fluency in Greek and English;
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in a client facing role in private banking, asset management, brokerage or investment banking;
- A demonstrable commitment to upholding ethical and professional standards;
- Currently managing a portfolio of HNWI and UHNWI private clients from Greece and holding an excellent relationship with them;
- Located in London, Geneva or anywhere in Greece;