Redstone Private Banking Search are leaders in the global provision of search solutions for the international private banking and wealth management markets. With coverage of a wide variety of Private Banks, Boutiques, Family Offices, Wealth Managers, Fund Managers and Investment Houses, Redstone Private Banking can offer tailored search solutions in a changing industry.
Redstone Private Banking Search are working closely with a European ‘pure play’ Private Banking Group who have several Wealth Management offices across Switzerland. They are looking to expand their team of ‘hunter’ Relationship Managers in Zurich and Geneva who have an established portfolio of U/HNW clients from Russia, CIS and/or CEE. The firm do not have any market segmentation so you will be able to diversify your portfolio as it naturally develops
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Build your own portfolio through a variety of business development techniques.
- Utilize your current network, client base and acquisition experience to generate ‘NTB’ clients, which you will in turn be directly rewarded through the competitive performance-based bonus structure.
- Make your clients confident and excited to join a flexible EAM platform who have the benefit of being attached to an international Private Banking group. Your clients may also be interested in the firm’s ability to book assets in Monaco, an Investment Banking hub for the target market.
- Coordinate with the internal investment and compliance teams and keep up with market moves and regulations to offer insightful advice.
- You should ‘go the extra mile’ to satisfy your clientele for example finding new business avenues to offer them a diverse range of investment opportunities while considering your target market’s needs and demands i.e. Yatch financing or European Real Estate investments. The firm already has banking relationships with some of the largest global groups
Key Qualifications / Experience
- Hunter profile with at least 5 years’ experience in a front office or client facing position within the Private Banking or Wealth Management industry
- High levels of communication and experience in onboarding and acquiring new clients. Experience in non-face-to-face development is also very interesting, given the current global conditions.
- Fluency in English and your client’s local language. Spanish or French in addition is a bonus.
- Located in Geneva or Zurich, Switzerland or willing to relocate.