Job location: London
Employment type: Permanent
Industry: Education, IT
Salary: Up to £55,800 - £62,400
Are you an experienced Business Relationship Manager who is ready for new challenges?
Queen Mary University London are looking for a senior Business Relationship Manager to focuse on strategic partnership between IT Services and Queen Mary University of London Students. As a senior manager, the Relationship Manager enables the QMUL strategic priorities through specific emphasis on Education and Student's Experience through the development of IT Enabling Plans to enable Queen Mary 2030 strategy.
You will be the strategic Partner to the Education and Students' experience leads, working in partnership with the Students, Students Union and Directors, Deans and Vice Principal of Education as well as the Education Managers in the Schools and Institutes. You will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with the key senior stakeholders and colleagues within the Faculty departments
Who you'll be
The Business Relationship Manager will develop and implementation new services. You will work closely and effectively with the Chief Information Office, Assistant Directors of IT Services and IT Heads of Departments and their teams to provide joined up, bespoke and excellent customer service to deliver an outstanding, inclusive, world-class education and student experience.
Your main responsibilities will include:
* Operating at a senior level with teaching and research staff, Students and IT Services to manage the interface between IT Services and the Students' body.
* Developing relationships with the key stakeholders and be recognised as the link between the Students-centric activities and the IT Services department
* Managing the production of project mandates, determining the relative priority of work and assisting the Assistant Director, Projects & Change to help shape the project
* Supporting and promoting the IT Services Escalation Procedure
* Assisting in the development of the IT strategy to support the strategic needs of the Education and Student's Experience.
* Capturing emerging trends within the HE sector and bringing them to the attention of the Students, education Leads and ITS management teams.
* Being responsible for acting as the liaison between the Estates and Facilities Business Continuity Manager and IT Services, assisting Education Leads to help shape their business continuity plans.
* Liaising with IT Security Manager to ensure that business continuity plans are aligned with the University's IT and information security policies
* Managing the communication between the ITS department and the faculty customers.