Looking for Credit Analysts with experience working in commodities/commodity finance. Execution focused RM role with an emphasis on Credit.
Overview of role:
- Providing credit analysis and monitoring risks to support the credit process and transaction execution;
- Supporting Relationship Managers to enable the effective development, execution and management of customer relationships;
- Supporting the Head of Portfolio Management to enhance the credit process and contributing to strategic initiatives.
- Manage a portfolio of credit accounts, supporting Relationship Managers; performing credit-related due diligence; identify risk drivers and propose mitigating factors in structured and vanilla transactions; transaction execution; monitor deadlines; review and execute facility documentation;
- Prepare credit applications (renewals, new facilities, amendments & waivers) and internal borrower ratings, providing approval recommendations;
- Assist Relationship Managers in their review and execution of Facility and Security documentation to ensure that commercial and legal aspects are acceptable;
- Conduct data manipulation and analysis, including running financial scenarios, to enable interpretation of figures, patterns and trends to provide relationship managers with information to support decision making;
- Conduct research from a range of sources, extracting relevant information and summarising data to inform senior decision makers;
- Contribute to the development, adaptation and application of policy & procedures to ensure a compliant and rigorous approach to the management of any risk which can negatively affect the portfolio;
- Liaise with internal and external counterparts to gather relevant information to support decision making and planning;
- Understand the business, regulatory and risk framework, working with the business to assist its growth while ensuring compliance with internal policies and risk appetite;
- Support the Head of Portfolio Management to enhance the credit process, contribute to strategic initiatives as well as support the overall portfolio management;
- Develop and guide associates, graduate and interns.