Relationship Manager (Financial Institutes)
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- 14 Jun 18 2018-06-14
A unique opportunity has arisen at an exciting multinational bank within the City of London. They are looking to add a Relationship Manager, specialising in Financial Instituation clients, to their growing Head Office within the City of London.
Some of the responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- To formulate and articulate an FI & Trade business strategy aligned to the Bank’s overall business strategy.
- Draw up marketing plan for FI customers to drive trade business.
- To develop a customer target market list and carry out wallet sizing exercise to better understand the flows, players, volumes, and trade corridors.
- Develop and manage a deal pipeline and manage end to end deal conversion, working closely with all stakeholders.
- Drive overall client satisfaction and service benchmark of trade offering and build customer loyalty.
They are looking for someone who is experienced as a relationship manager, and has proven experience working with Financial Institutes as clients, and has fantastic trade product knowledge.
This role is a fantastic opportunity for an individual to make a step up in their career, and to develop their skills further at a bank located within the heart of the city. This role offers a fantastic benefits package, as well as promoting a good work-life balance and a collegiate working atmosphere.