Remediation Manager/Team Lead - Permanent - £45-65k
- Salary: 45,000 - 65,000
- Location: London, England, United Kingdom
- Job Type: Full time
- Company: JCW Search
Our client, a global consulting firm is looking for a number of remediation managers to join a retail and conduct focused team in central London on a permanent basis.
What you’ll do
Responsibilities will include project planning and management of Root Cause & Sizing activities, the design & delivery of the reviews of customer cases as well as rectification's governance & control.
What you’ll bring
You’ll have a strong understanding of rectification principles, methodology and governance and experience of driving project and delivery excellence for a rectification project within the banking sector. You’ll also have excellent stakeholder management and communication skills and
In addition, you’ll have the following experience and personal attributes:
· Demonstrable experience in Financial Services and knowledge of mortgage products.
· Strong management capabilities to manage resources to ensure delivery to agreed plans within cost, quality and timescales objectives
· Experience of project management methodologies – Prince, PMP, Agile or other waterfall and non-traditional systems.
· Stakeholder management skills to effectively manage rectification stakeholders and downstream delivery teams.
You’ll have strong analytical skills, with the ability to translate data into insight. Those seeking a position in an organisation where data analysis offers a true career path and is a valued skill are particularly welcome