- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- S&P Global
- 18 Jun 18 2018-06-18
Do you love assisting clients? Our Sales & Client Services teams establish relationships with firms within our covered sectors. You will have the opportunity to provide a full range of support/ancillary services to the sales people, relationship managers and product managers involved in the sales process.
We are looking for a dynamic Renewal Associate to bring their excitement and passion to the team. You should be able to thrive in an environment of deadlines, client calls, and unexpected challenges. When engaged, our team is responsible for all economic aspects of our organization's subscription renewal process.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Presenting pricing proposals and value propositions to clients: improvements made, templates built, support calls handled, etc.
- Manage negotiated renewals to achieve the target Net Renewal Rate for the team
- Work proactively to be a business partner to the Renewal Management teams; identify key renewal opportunities where we can help support the renewal process (key accounts to help facilitate or tail-end accounts to help process the entire BoB); attend account planning meetings where/when possible to help avert procedural problems before they develop; act as the traffic coordinator of work between our own team and our off-shore support teams
- Be the first interaction when a client has questions about the pricing of their renewal.
- Work closely with collections in Finance to get subscriptions paid in a timely manner.
- Day-to-day, you will use your analytical skills to analyze account background and product adoption; develop a keen understanding of our value proposition from the client perspective.
- Providing back-up support for Renewal Specialists and direct administrative support to the Renewal Operations team.
- Facilitating contract creation and assisting with collections activity
- Scheduling State of the Union meetings/calls
- Building and managing gratis use cases
- Liaising with Renewal Operations and Subscriptions teams on all processes
- Providing predictive caution to the team and the manager if support tasks will not be completed in a timely matter.
- Creating and updating procedure documentation as needed.
- Suggesting potential system and/or process improvements.
- Working with various S&P Global departments to resolve client issues.
- Completing other assignments as required and/or assigned.
- Understand, navigate, and leverage the CRM system to facilitate all aspects of renewals
- Bachelor's Degree preferred or equivalent education and experience.
- Ideally 1 to 2 years of experience in a consultative sales or a client facing role (inside sales, prospecting, sales support, customer support)
- Ability to learn CRM system on the fly and integrate this knowledge into their workflow
- Goal and action orientated, with ability to work towards revenue targets within a business development environment
- Experience in taking care of challenging situations (i.e. objection handling, overcoming gatekeepers, etc.)
- Solid organization, multi-tasking and prioritization skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written with the ability to engage a senior level audience
- Strong MS office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) skills are required, and any knowledge of CRM databases (such as Salesforce.com) would be advantageous
- Experience with CRM system(s), preferably Salesforce, a bonus