Due to a recent move, we are looking for a motivated analyst to join our Investment Banking Division for EMEA (EIBD) Finance team and take responsibility in managing the profit database and various monthly management reports. This role will suit someone who is looking to use their reporting and Excel skills in a Front Office supprt function.
Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG) is one of the world’s leading financial groups. Headquartered in Tokyo and with approximately 350 years of history, MUFG is a global network with 1100 offices in over 40 countries. The Group has over 140,000 employees and about 300 entities offering services including commercial banking, trust banking, securities, credit cards, consumer finance, asset management and leasing.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- Day to day management of the profit database, ensuring strong interaction with each business line and data quality at all times.
- Assume primary responsibility for the monthly reporting of EIBD income & forecast numbers to management and relevant stakeholders in EMEA and HO. Ensure results are reported in a timely manner.
- Maintain effective communication between EIBD and Planning Divisions in Head Office and across other regions such as US and Asia.
- Work closely with the Business Management team and assist with any business needs from the finance perspective.
- Assist Finance colleagues with their financial reporting to ensure alignment between policy and practice.
- Provide support to EIBD internal projects as and when required.
We are looking for candidates with the following:
- Degree level education on a numerate field and/or relevant experience.
- A minimum of 12 months relevant industry experience and/or experience of working in financial management of a front office business function in banking sector.
- Proven skills in Excel (pivot tables etc.) and ability to manage data and database.
- Attention to detail and effective communication skills at all levels.
- Ability to multi-task and manage ever changing and often conflicting priorities.
- Basic understanding of Investment Banking, financial management principles and systems and procedures would be useful.
Please note that due to high volume of responses, we will contact only successful candidates within a week of application.
MUFG Bank, London branch (a member of MUFG, a global financial group) is committed to embracing diversity and building an inclusive culture where all employees are valued, respected and their opinions count. We support the principles of equality, diversity and inclusion in recruitment and employment, and oppose all forms of discrimination on the grounds of age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy and maternity, race, gender reassignment, religion or belief and marriage or civil partnership.
We make our recruitment decisions in a non-discriminatory manner in accordance with our commitment to identifying the right skills for the right role and our obligations under the law.