Reserving Actuarial Analyst - 12 Month FTC
Reserving Actuarial Analyst
HFG have partnered with a UK insurer to assist with their search for a new reserving actuarial analyst to join their team. This is a fantastic opportunity for a part qualified actuary to join a team which will offer them a wide range of exposure. Key responsibilities
- To provide general support across reserving, capital, planning, pricing and underwriting functions.
- Identify and implement improvements in processes and models.
- Support quarterly assessment of in-house actuarial reserves.
- Reserving experience and self starter preferred.
- Strong data analytic skills.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
If you feel your profile matches the above criteria or would like more information on the role then please do get in touch.