Responsible Investing: Associate Analyst – Fixed Income
- Competitive plus benefits
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- T. Rowe Price International
- 26 Jan 18 2018-01-26
The Associate Analyst will work closely with Investment Research Analysts and Portfolio Managers across the fixed income platform to aid in integrating ESG analysis into the investment process. The position will be broad and varied involving attending company meetings, industry conferences, managing large data models, conducting company ESG analysis and writing ESG related reports
The successful candidate should have modelling experience and working knowledge of accounting and finance coupled with a keen interest and passion for investing. Working alongside experienced investors on our global platform will help you learn the necessary skills to develop into a successful investor. (The position can be based in Baltimore or London.)
- Conducting ESG analysis of issuers, which includes collecting data and researching specific environmental and/or social issues impacting the industry/company.
- Writing ESG related reports for corporate and sovereign issuers for both internal and external use.
- Participating in conference calls to review companies' ESG profiles and assisting Research Analysts in evaluating ESG factors that impacting their industry.
- Handling various projects such as analysis of supply chains, proprietary surveys, and quantitative screening of companies.
- Attending company investor days, investment conferences, and field trips, and reporting key findings.
PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES / SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS
- Academic excellence
- Strong and demonstrable financial analysis experience including accounting & financial modelling skills
- Strong interest and knowledge of financial markets
- Strong writing skills
- Candidate should be highly motivated, with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in fixed income
- Personal and/or professional investment experience
- Competitive nature
- Experience with market data services (ex. Factset, Bloomberg etc.)
- CFA designation or in progress
- Knowledge of coding
T. Rowe Price (NASDAQ: TROW) is an independent investment management firm helping institutional and individual investors worldwide reach their long-term goals. Managing $812.9 billion in assets under management (as of January 2017) - and offices in 16 countries worldwide, the firm's sole focus is investment management and related services.
Headquartered from Baltimore, T. Rowe Price employs over 6,000 associates worldwide, including over 400 investment professionals. We are committed to attracting, developing and retaining talented and diverse employees that help us create value for our clients.
For more information about the Firm, please visit http://www.troweprice.com or www.troweprice.com/institutional