Fitch Group is a global leader in financial information services with operations in more than 30 countries. Fitch Group is comprised of: Fitch Ratings, a global leader in credit ratings and research; Fitch Solutions, an industry-leading provider of credit risk products and services; and Fitch Learning, a preeminent training and professional development firm. With dual headquarters in London and New York, Fitch Group is owned by Hearst.
Fitch complies with all laws governing employment in each jurisdiction in which it operates, and provides equal opportunity to all applicants and employees. All applications will be considered without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, and other status protected by applicable laws. Department overview:
The Finance Department consists of 30+ members of staff working in an open plan environment. The revenue reporting team will consist of 5 staff including this position. This is a busy department and it is important that the candidate can work well in a team environment. Responsibilities:
The revenue function is a key element of the Finance team. The role requires a methodical individual with an eye for detail. The position involves dealing with the groups revenues from the point at which fees are won and recorded through to the reporting of the group revenues both internally and externally. The position will be both interesting and challenging for the right candidate.
Qualifications and experience:
- Liaising between the Accounts and BRM (Business Relationship Management) groups to ensure :
- Customer arrangements are recorded and fees are invoiced.
- Preparation of monthly invoicing forecasts.
- Creating and running reports from a variety of sources including SAP, Qlikview and other systems with guidance and instruction from within the department.
- Providing support to BRM and the wider accounting group with fee related tasks.
- Dealing with revenue related queries from within the department, other departments and group subsidiaries.
- Other ad-hoc tasks as requested.
- Good Excel skills and aptitude with other software packages.
- Good level of general education. (Minimum C GSCE grades in Maths and English)
- Previous experience with the SAP accounting package an advantage.
- Previous experience in an accounts department an advantage.
- Flexible approach to tasks essential.
- Must be able to work as part of a team and independently.
- Ability to juggle a number of different tasks and priorities.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Good organisational and communication skills.
Fitch is committed to providing global securities markets with objective, timely, independent and forward-looking credit opinions. To protect Fitch's credibility and reputation, our employees must take every precaution to avoid conflicts of interests or any appearance of a conflict of interest. Should you be successful in the recruitment process at Fitch Ratings you will asked to declare any securities holdings and other potential conflicts for you and your Family Members prior to commencing employment. If you, or your Family Members, have any holdings that may conflict with your work responsibilities, they must be sold before beginning work. In certain roles, employees and their Family Members may be limited to investments in diversified mutual funds only.
For more information about this policy, please visit the Code of Ethics and Conduct page . #li-ac1