We're looking for a commercially aware Reward Analyst who will support reward programmes across Monzo. In order to attract, retain, engage and motivate our incredible workforce, we need a Reward and Recognition programme that makes us attractive to the best talent throughout the world whilst remaining consistent with our values and culture.
We're looking for someone who is analytical, thinks critically, and is able to work collaboratively across the business. You will be pivotal in helping us make Monzo the place where everyone can do their best work and have an enriching people experience.
You will be working within the People Collective, operating as the analyst on all matters relating to global compensation, share option schemes, benefits, pensions, rewards policies and remuneration practices. The role You will be responsible for:
You should apply if:
- Supporting the delivery a compelling Reward and Recognition strategy that is aligned with our business and people strategy and supports our current Monzonauts and our future growth and development plans
- Coordinating and processing salary review data and payments
- Maintaining Monzo's salary framework structure
- Managing the administration of Monzo Share Option schemes
- Working closely with the Payroll, People Product and People Ops teams to implement and improve reward processes
- Working with third party vendors that provide Monzo's benefit plans, ensuring we deliver benefits to Monzonauts in the most efficient way.
- Managing the annual renewals of Monzo's benefit plans
- Undertaking regular benchmarking and market related pay research, to ensure internal equity and that we're able to remain competitive and an employer of choice
- Providing data insights and analysis for Remuneration Committee (RemCo) papers
- Liaising with our finance and legal team to make sure were always being compliant and fair
- Reporting on Monzo's gender pay, and work to ensure all aspects of Reward are focused on diversity and inclusiveness to ensure accessibility and equality of approach to all of our wonderful Monzonauts
- Increasing awareness, understanding and appreciation of the value of the total reward package that consists of base pay, options, benefits, work/life balance programs, recognition, performance management/career development, and additional benefits
- You have previous reward analyst experience and knowledge of reward benchmarking and evaluation methods plus experience in shares and option schemes
- You're able to confidently use data and analytics to assist in decision making and have lots of experience in Excel or Google Sheets
- You are able to get stuck into the various projects to ensure delivery in an efficient and effective way
- You have strong relationship management skills and enjoy making a difference
- You're a strong communicator
- You are comfortable with ambiguity and are able to work with stakeholders to find the right questions as well as the right answers
- You're happy working with a diverse group of stakeholders, and people across business, operations and technology disciplines
It would be a bonus if:
- You have worked in a progressive Tech business previously
- You have worked within banking or financial services previously so understand the various requirements with regards to remuneration rules and regulations
- You have experience in global mobility and international assignments
- This role can be based in London, Cardiff or fully remote within the UK.
- We offer flexible working hours and trust you to work enough hours to do your job well, at times that suit you and your team
- If you prefer to work part-time, we'll make this happen whenever we can - whether this is to help you meet other commitments or strike a great work-life balance
Diversity and inclusion is a priority for us - if we want to solve problems for people around the world, our team has to represent our customers. So we need to attract the best talent and create an environment that supports and includes them. You can read more about diversity and inclusion on our blog .
The process consists of submission of a CV and application questions, phone interviews with a Recruiter and Hiring Manager plus a few video interviews. This may include a task or pre-work related to the role. Equal Opportunity Statement
At Monzo, embracing diversity in all of its forms and fostering an inclusive environment for all people to do the best work of their lives with us. This is integral to our mission of making money work for everyone.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status.