Reward Analyst / MIS Analyst Fixed Term Contract £70 000 pr My client, one of the most prestigious Private Equity firms, is looking for an extra resource during the annual reward process. This contract will start in mid February and run until the process is complete in mid May.
While this is a 3-month contract, it is replacing a previous regular contractor who for the last 4 years has been given 6 - 9 months' work annually. For the right candidate this arrangement could be established again.
- Building the year-end bonus pool model file to support the allocation of the Group bonus pool across the various business areas
- Developing spreadsheets to collect the year end compensation recommendations from the business, ensuring all relevant items are included
- Preparing relevant analysis and documents for inclusion in the Remuneration Committee papers and packs for use in the reward review meeting with the CEO
- Manage the accurate production of year end compensation statements
- Ensuring other teams within the firm are updated and informed where relevant. This will include finance, company secretarial, strategy and our off shored administration function.
- Providing ad hoc support to the HR Team as requested
- Be highly numerate with a high degree of attention to detail
- Advanced Excel skills (including pivot tables, functions (e.g. SUMIFs, COUNTIFs, VLOOKUPs etc), data analysis & reconciliation, data type conversion & manipulation and chart design). VBA experience beneficial but not necessary.
- Microsoft Access and Word proficiency important (including producing mail merges).
- Candidates with previous experience of an end of year process will be preferably considered.
- In theory, a graduate could have the number crunching skills for this role. In practice, my client needs someone with the experience and credibility to chase senior stakeholders for data in a persistent but not annoying way.