Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today’s volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with a commodity trading/risk management firm based in London, looking to hire an analyst to review counterparty credit/risk.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Responsible for evaluating counterparty credit risk, mainly corporate clients in the oil and gas space
- Analyse commodity market information and the financial data of clients/customers
- Work closely with the commercial, legal and compliance departments, negotiating and discussing credit approval
- Prepare credit reports and grading applications as well as ensuring company credit policy is being implemented and followed
- Role reports into the Head of Credit Risk division
Key Qualifications / Experience
- 2 – 5 years’ experience dealing with counterparty credit/risk
- Good understanding of the commodity market (oil & gas market exposure would be advantageous)
- Strong problem solving skills with a self-starter mind-set
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to develop good relationships with new and existing customers
- Located in London, UK