Risk - Graduate Programme in London | NatWest Group Careers
About the programme
- To be eligible for our Risk programme, you'll need to have, or be on course to achieving a 2:1 in your degree
- We're looking out for people who show a genuine interest in the world of finance, enjoy thinking strategically and have strong analytical skills
- You're inquisitive and analytical, and you aren't afraid to challenge the status quo and bring new ideas to the table
As a graduate trainee with Risk, we'll equip you with the knowledge, skills and experiences you'll need to become a leading risk professional. You'll learn how risk is managed in a large organisation, and gain hands on experience in a wide range of areas, from credit risk and stress testing to operational risk and compliance.
We'll reward you with a starting salary of £31,850 a year. And on top of your salary, you'll also have access to our flexible benefits package.
This is a two-year programme, where you can look forward to:
About the business area
- Helping us shape the policies around how much risk we wish to take right across the bank
- Building your understanding of how to identify, analyse and report on risk
- Delving into the world of credit risk and financial modelling
- Supporting on change and innovation projects
- Building excellent business partnering and stakeholder management skills
- Developing the confidence and influencing skills to raise ideas and challenge the status quo
In Risk, our role is to make sure we're doing the right thing as an organisation, for our people and our customers. Risk management allows for a balance between taking risks and reducing them.
It's our responsibility to manage risk across the bank, ensuring we have the right culture, strategy and rules in place. We also manage interactions with key regulators, providing trusted advice and challenge to the colleagues who serve our customers.
If you need any adjustments to support your application, such as information in alternative formats or special requirements to access our buildings, or if you're eligible under the Disability Confident Scheme please contact us and we'll do everything we can to help.