- Prepare and review of daily PNL and risk reports and follow up any issues with relevant teams;
- Ensure that all risk limits are adhered to and assist in implementing new limits when necessary;
- Assist in identifying the significant risk within the business, ensuring that they are transparent to senior management
- Maintain a good knowledge of the current physical crude market as well as the refinery system;
- Support front office in new products and non-standard products approval;
- Assist in defining forward curve methodologies for accurate mark to market and fair value reporting;
- Contribute to the month and quarter-end activities with Back Office/Accounting for crudes and derivatives portfolios;
- Develop and maintain strong business relationship with different functions, e.g FO, BO, IT, Planning & Control;
- Strong daily cooperation with the Refined Products market risk team and promote knowledge sharing between teams
- Guarantee compliance for trading procedures with relevant controls and support when necessary internal and external audit requests;
You will have
- University degree in economics, finance and / or engineering discipline;
- Good knowledge of derivatives trading;
- Good knowledge of EMEA oil market;
- Previous work experience/internship within a bank and trading environment is a plus;
- Strong and solid knowledge of MS Office suite including excellent Excel and VBA skills, Matlab & SQL knowledge a plus;
- Highly organised, good attention to detail and ability to work with tight deadlines;
- Analytical mind and good numerical skills;
With a team of over 200 and growing every day, Goodman Masson is one of London’s specialist Finance and Technology recruitment businesses. Voted ‘Best Recruitment Company to Work For’ in 2018, our passion for what we do is clear.
Based in London, Düsseldorf and New York, we hold annual revenues exceeding £42 million. This includes Qualified & Part-Qualified / Transactional Finance, Actuarial & Investment Management, Audit, Banking Operations, Compliance & Financial Crime, Front Office, Housing Development, Information & Cyber Security, Technology, Digital & Data, Product Control & Valuations, Projects, Change & Transformation, Risk & Regulation, Tax and Treasury.
We also have a Solutions team who provide RPO, hybrid and volume recruitment services. Alongside this, Goodman Masson have developed an Executive Search team who focus on sourcing C-suite talent to fee earning Legal partners.