Miryco are working with a world leading insurance broker to find a candidate for the role of a risk analyst to bolster their risk team.
- Support Senior Risk Managers with the quarterly risk register cycle
- Manage quarterly cycle updates to Key Control Indicators (KCIs) and Key Risk Indicators (KRIs)
- Manage assigned projects and contribute to other projects as required
- Provides input into the plans of the wider team ensuring risk issues are highlighted and considered.
- Provides relevant management information to senior management
- Develop the risk management policy framework and methodology to embed risk management within areas of responsibility
- Identify, assess and mitigate risks within the Operating Entity providing full reports of risk exposures and recommendations for action into various governance forums
- Develop and maintain suitable key risk indicators and a fit for purpose risk reporting suite
- Conduct risk assessments, workshops and training
- Previous working experience of operating in a risk management department of a financial services firm in the UK regulatory environment
- Broad knowledge of relevant legislation and regulations, particularly with regards to the measurement of risk
- Good knowledge of risk management practices and systems would be beneficial but is not crucial.
- MS Office including MS Excel to an intermediate level (including Macros, V-Look ups and Pivot tables)
“Please note, should you not be contacted within five working days of submitting your application, then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the opportunity. We will however, be in touch should there be any other opportunities of potential interest that are suiting to your skills. “
For similar roles, please visit www.miryco.com