The Risk Change department is made up of, business analysts, architects, technologists and risk managers brought together by our passion to get stuff done. We own the change Nomura needs in order to adapt to a rapidly changing environment, where regulatory and tech disruption are constant. Day to day one of our biggest challenges is to innovate rapidly, while maintaining high standards of delivery in mission-critical and/or regulated applications.
As a member of the Change team you will
- Drive projects through lifecycle from problem definition to delivery, iterate as necessary
- Evaluate, secure and manage project resources, including internal and external vendors
- Ensure project governance and tracking are executed effectively and efficiently
- Effectively deliver change projects within budget and time constraints at a high standard
- Cover internal clients and manage stakeholders
- Enable organizational change in the way we approach our work
- Model behaviors to support Nomura's transformation to a new way of working
- Understand Nomura's business front to back, including regulatory and business trends
- Support senior management with non-project tasks spanning talent management, regulatory response and training, amongst other items
- Proven track record as a project manager delivering business & technology change
- Extensive knowledge of risk management and/or financial services
- Demonstrable ability and confidence to build relationships across departments at all levels
- Demonstrable evidence of managing a full project life cycle
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to influence, motivate and manage team members.
- Ability to drive and manage multiple projects at the same time.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical capability with close attention to detailPreferred
- Knowledge of Python, SQL, Excel, Alteryx and/or Power BI
- Understanding of fintech offerings and emerging disruption in financial services
- Proven track record working with regulators