Global multi-strategy hedge fund seeks an experienced Risk Data Analyst to join their London office.
This is a strategic hire that will be a key part of firm-wide efforts to enhance their data offering and systems.
- Maintain, enhance and produce high quality data for portfolio modelling and risk management
- Improve procedures, technology and databases for the prompt delivery of data
- Work alongside stakeholders in the portfolio management, technology, operations and sales divisions to complete various data related projects
The successful candidate will have:
- Circa 2-7 years' relevant experience at another fund, bank or vendor (ie: Axioma, Bloomberg, MSCI);
- Good understanding of financial products with credit, equities and volatility being preferred.
- Strong background in data manipulation and analysis
- Programming skills in a professional environment - Python, SQL
- Experience working collaboratively with quants, risk, technology and trading;
For more information and a discussion in confidence, please apply with your CV