Risk Data Subject Matter expert
- GBP80000 - GBP110000 per annum + Benefits
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Marks Sattin FS
- 15 Feb 18 2018-02-15
My Client are looking for a highly experienced Risk Data Subject matter expert to build out the next level of risk data professionals within the company. This candidate will have lead consulting engagements previously. Ideal candidate will come from a tier 1 consulting firm or big banking background.
My client is a leading global consultancy that specialises in providing financial services firms with innovative platforms and strategic solutions.
This position will be to build out the Risk data team, Support in risk data and regulatory reporting business development for multiple European clients. This will include working extensively with clients, business development / sales, operations teams in order to Build / tailor data products needed for the European region. You will have to collaborate with the global risk & regulatory reporting leader.
- Banking or tier 1 consulting firm experience within Risk Data.
- Hands on data governance and regulatory reporting experience
- Subject matter expert in Risk data management, AML, KYC, Compliance
- Exposure to EU regulations as well as FCA regulations.
- Ability to travel domestically and internally
- Confident to work in a client facing role.
For more information please reach out to me on: 02077479717 or Nicholas.firstname.lastname@example.org