Risk MI Reporting
- £50,000+ competitive bonus/benefits GBP
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Miryco Consultants Ltd
- 12 Sep 18 2018-09-12
Risk MI reporting - Asset Management £50k We are working with a top tier Alternative Asset Management company who are looking for a junior to mid-level candidate (2-3 years) to join their credit analysis/risk team to work with stakeholders across all specialties. The role focus will focus on Implementing robust MI reporting processes on new deals, surveillance and counter-party credit risk to facilitate internal and external risk reporting.
The role requires a sharp and self-starting individual who can work and communicate with stakeholders from front and middle office and have a grasp of how the business works.
This is a new position in the business and will work directly with the Chief Credit Officer. This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a growing team and company.
This will be an excellent opportunity for a high class individuals with two+ years risk/MI reporting experience in an asset manager/bank/insurance company or perhaps a newly qualified candidate from Big 4 professional practice.
- Analysing and understanding information included on reports to effectively communicate with recipients of reports, respond to questions and conduct investigation.
- Aggregate information from a variety of sources to create detailed and accurate reports representing counterparty risk and the risk & portfolio construction of the firm’s investment portfolio.
- Assess the needs for infrastructure development and engage with IT team to define the process and infrastructure improvements.
- Respond to inquiries from various internal stakeholders across first (portfolio managers, finance, capital and operations) and second line.
- Utilise all features of Excel and PowerPoint to produce reports and share information in clear and detailed manner; consistent with firm’s brand / format.
- Undergraduate, holding a minimum 2:1 degree in a numerical discipline.
- A minimum of 2 years banking/financial services industry experience
- Demonstrable financial product and market data knowledge
- Exceptional Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Understanding of connected divisions would be beneficial e.g. Credit, Finance, Accounting
- Ability to work well within a team environment and participate in department and team projects
- Flexible working style and a pro-active mind-set.
Please note, this is a prized role within a very successful growing business. We expect a large number of replies. Should you not be contacted within five working days of submitting your application, please accept our apologies but unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the opportunity. We will however, be in touch should there be any other opportunities of potential interest that are suiting to your skills.