Risk Management Associate
- Market Rate
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Saxton Leigh
- 15 Feb 18 2018-02-15
Our client is one of the world's leading financial groups who specialise in securities trading. They are seeking an experienced Risk Management Associate to join their team based in the City of London.
Our client is part of one of the world's leading financial groups with offices based in the City. They specialise in securities trading.
- Ensuring Risk Management related policies capture the latest regulatory requirements and ensuring the business areas are complying with the relevant rules;
- Updating Risk Management related policies and operational procedure manuals on a regular basis;
- Monitoring and analysis of Master Risk Register, Annual Plan
- Ensuring compliance to client mandates in a timely and accurate manner;
- Preparation and attendance at relevant committees
- Maintaining counterparty ratings and limits in accordance with company policy;
- Assessing risks for new products and activity changes; undertaking business improvement projects by developing and implementing enhancements;
- Performance of 3rd party supplier Risk Assessments
- Co-ordination of BCP process, testing and scenario analysis
- Updating and performance of Operational Risk Awareness and BCP Training Programmes
- Assistance in the production of Regulatory reporting suite, ICAAP, ILAA, RRP
- Assisting in maintaining the Operational Risk framework.
- Carrying out daily, weekly and monthly credit and market risk monitoring for the Securities Sales and Trading business and Repo and Securities Lending business;
- Keeping up to date with developments in the markets and the wider operating environment in managing the risks to the business assisting the Head of Risk Management with any ad hoc tasks as requested from time to time.
- Prioritisation of workload and effective time management.
- Experience of working in Risk Management in Financial Services; with key exposure to Operational, Credit, Market and Liquidity Risk Management.
- A good understanding of IT and business applications e.g. MS Office, Bloomberg
- Must have good communication skills both written and oral, with ability to communicate at a senior level;
- Takes responsibility for task completion in a proactive and timely manner.