Risk Management Officer
- Market Rate
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Saxton Leigh
- 14 Jun 18 2018-06-14
Our client, a leading international bank based in the City, are seeking an experienced risk management professional to join their team.
Our client is a leading international bank with offices based in the City
- To develop and carry out operational risk management, conduct risk management and enterprise risk management in the Branch and in RMD.
- To establish and maintain the database necessary for risk management of credit portfolio and other planning matters related to the risk management.
- To undertake monitoring and figure management of the Branch’s credit portfolio through use of database management techniques.
- To report on the Branch’s credit portfolio’s situation, forecast and credit quality indicators to the Senior Management in a timely manner.
- To assist with design, test and implementation of frameworks and systems for risk management and business planning.
- To report the findings and make recommendations through the Head of Risk Management Department, regarding risk management of credit portfolio and performance of credit portfolio to the Deputy General Manager/Joint General manager/General Manager and/or to Head Office.
- To assist, recommend and implement with improvements of internal processes in RMD.
- To carry out such other duties as requested by the General Manager and the Head of Risk Management Department.
- To produce and complete regular risk management reports including preparatory works such as data input, market rate collection and data reconciliation.
- To calculate/acquire and review M-T-M value for M-T-M accounting.
- To assist the Head of Risk Management Department with formalising documentation and changes in procedures.
- To improve and make necessary changes on applications (e.g. Excel spreadsheet and Access Database).
- To assist CRO and the Head of Risk Management Department, and to produce and complete materials used for the monthly Risk Control Committee.
- To produce and complete materials used for the weekly and monthly Position Management Meeting.
- To liaise with back office, front office and IT Dept. on activities and information produced.
- To carry out general administration tasks relating to the department's activities.
- Strong operational risk management and/or conduct risk management experience
- Preferably enterprise risk management experience
- Advanced PC skills, particularly with MS-Excel and MS-Access
- Advanced database knowledge and preferably SQL
For further information please contact Marcus Courtney