- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Contract, Full time
- Huxley Banking & Financial Services
- 14 Mar 18 2018-03-14
First Line of Defence Chief Controls Office require a Digital Risk and Controls Officer for their digital team based in London.
First Line of Defence Chief Controls Office require a Digital Risk and Controls Officer for their digital team based in London. This is a digital team with a leading bank in London, successful candidates will be proven risk and control professional with 2-3 years experience in digital.
Day to day:
- Oversee the end to end health of the control environment
- Provide risk and controls consultancy, advice and guidance to CIO team
- Lead the application and critique of the technology risk and controls framework.
- Proven risk management expertise, ideally with a technology focus.
- Knowledge of operational risk modelling
- Experience of working within a digital team and knowledge of agile and development methodologies.
- Relevant Operational Risk and Audit experience.
Please click apply if of interest.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales