- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Eximius Finance
- 16 Apr 18 2018-04-16
My client, a banking group in the City of London are seeking a Risk Manager to support the Head of Risk & Compliance in the day to day running of the Risk Management Department
- Maintaining and improving the existing risk management framework, including risk appetite.
- Oversee the day to day management of the Risk team including risk monitoring.
- Creating and updating Risk Management policy and proceudre and reporting this to senior internal stakeholders.
- Manage the firms ICAAP and ILAA inline with FCA regulation.
- Update all existing Recovery & Resolution Planning in line with internal risk policies and external regualtion.
- Report to senior risk committes regarding all aspects of risk management.
- Significant experience in risk management in a financial services postion with proven track record and good tenure.
- Very strong knowledge of risk management tools and methodologies, particularly in Operational Risk.
- In depth understanding of Market, Credit and Liquidity risk management.
- Knowledge and working experiene of regulations such as CRD IV, Pillar 2, ICAAP
- General understanding of securities products.