- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- IBAM Consulting
- 17 May 18 2018-05-17
A FCA-regulated multi-asset brokerage, based in The City of London are looking for a Risk Manager. We are looking for a strong, hardworking Risk Manager, that will report directly to the COO. The primary focus areas for the successful candidate will be to oversee all areas of risk which are generated by business lines and the associated legal entities which support them.
- Review retail business line margin requirements by client
- Assess and set limits assigned to clients
- Shock portfolio positions for margin testing
- Review supplier/clearer margin levels applied and manage
- Analyse haircut requirements on pipeline clients for Russia trading
- Assess margin requirements for stock loan and repo financing clients
- Negotiate haircuts applied by stock loan counterparties
- Review and audit clients on the platform from a risk appetite perspective
- Calculate and measure Regulatory Capital and Liquidity requirements and formulate policies
- Act as focal point of risk oversight for UK and Guernsey entities
- Set and maintain policies for risk management adherence in the group
- Develop enterprise awareness of risk management culture
Essential Skills and Attributes:
- Previous experience in at least one of the following
- Risk management
- Margin management
- Listed derivatives
- Retail sector
- Russian markets
- Regulatory risk returns
- Securities financing markets
- The ability to learn the areas above where experience is lacking
- A high level of MS Excel
- Can communicate clearly through correspondence and dealings on the telephone.
- Able to produce high quality and accurate documentation.
- Ability to handle yourself in a confident and professional manner at all times.