- £65,000 - £70,000
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- MW Recruitment
- 09 Jul 18 2018-07-09
An overseas bank based in the city is looking for a risk manager to manage and monitor the risk management framework of the bank.
The role duties include the following:
- Responsible for risk framework which includes the following areas within risk: credit risk, market risk - FX and liquidity risk within banking sector.
- Operational risk of systems and processes, people of the bank around individual departments and as expected by the regulator;( assessment of risk of individual department.)
- Regulatory –ICAAP & ILAA monitoring of capital, liquidity and other threshold conditions.
- Review monthly/quarterly portfolio reports, MI risk dash board to management RCC.
- Regular monitoring of various portfolios within the market risks (credit and market).
- Annual review of Bank's ICAAP, ILAA and RCC.
- Risk appraisal of business proposals as per credit/market/operations perspective by participating in credit approval committees.
Experience / Qualifications / Skills
- Minimum 5 years experience within risk, (focusing on credit risk, market risk and liquidity risk.)
- Knowledge of risk framework including ICAAP, ILAA.
- Degree level education.
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills.
If you wish to be considered for this role please apply now.