Talent Acquisition Partner
ARE YOU AN EXPERIENCED RISK MANAGER WHO'S LOOKING FOR A NEW CHALLENGE? ARE YOU SOMEONE WHO IS MOTIVATED TO DO A BRILLIANT JOB FOR THEIR COLLEAGUES AND CLIENTS? PERHAPS YOU'RE AN EXPERIENCED RISK ANALYST, AND LOOKING TO TAKE THE NEXT STEP IN THEIR CAREER? If you've answered 'yes' to any or all of the above, then you are EXACTLY who I am looking for!
Due to expansion and growth, Quilter Financial Planning are currently recruiting for a Risk Manager to join our dynamic and forward thinking team. Our Risk Manager is responsible for working with the Quilter Financial Planning Head of Risk, as well as the broader Risk team, and is responsible for the development and maintenance of the Operational Risk framework across Quilter Financial Planning.
The ideal candidate for this role will have demonstrable experience of a like-for-like Operational Risk role within a wealth/asset management background, or potentially an experienced Risk Analyst who is looking to take the next step within their career.
The role will include the following duties:
- Performing Risk Assessments as well as Risk Investigations
- Representing Quilter Financial Planning Risk at board level/senior committee meetings
- Design and deliver ongoing training
- Prepare reports for relevant committees and forums
- Conduct root-cause analysis for material/systematic events in line with Quilter standards
- Provide general support to Head of Risk & Chief Risk Officer
- Lead on the implementation of the Operational Risk System into Quilter Financial Planning
An experienced Risk Manager will have the following:
- Operational Risk Assessment based experience
- Significant experience gained within wealth management, insurance or retail banking sector from a distribution perspective
- Experience and knowledge of the regulatory environment within the UK wealth management sector
- Thorough knowledge of financial advice processes
- Preferable that experienced with regulatory engagement
- Excellent working knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook
- Possessing strong attention to detail with an ability to understand and link risk indicators
- A strong verbal and written communicator
Most of our teams are currently still working from home, however we are seeking to return to a form of office working where appropriate before the end of the year. Whilst we won't always require our people to be in the office five days a week, there is likely to be a need to be in the office 1-2 days per week.