About Revolut People deserve more from their money. More visibility, more control, more freedom. And since 2015, Revolut has been on a mission to deliver just that. With an arsenal of awesome products that span spending, saving, travel, transfers, investing, exchanging and more, our super app has helped 18 million customers get more from their money. And we're not done yet.
As we continue our lightning-fast growth, we believe that two things are essential to continuing our success: our people and our culture. So far, we have 3000 people working around the world, from our great offices or remotely, on our mission. And we're looking for more. We want brilliant people that love building great products, love redefining success, and love turning the complexity of a chaotic world into the simplicity of a beautiful solution.
About the role Our Risk team sits at the very core of Revolut. Those special agents work across functions, products, and regions to monitor front-line performance and ensure that the business is on safe footing 🕶️People in the Risk team are among the first in the company to get involved in new business initiatives, from App Technology, through Treasury and Finance, to Customer Support 💫
We are looking for a Corporate Insurance Manager to manage Revolut's Global Corporate Insurance Program 📣 An expert of creating optimal insurance risk management strategies to identify, assess and mitigate insurable risks through risk transfer and self-insurance programmes. Someone who'll manage our day to day insurance procurement process, reporting and controls in an excellent manner 💎
Up for the challenge? Let's get in touch 👇
What you'll be doing
- Developing, managing and overseeing of Revolut's corporate insurance roadmap for the next 3-5 years considering our growth horizontally, vertically and geographically
- Providing internal guidance around critical regulatory exposures as it relates to insurance
- Working collaboratively with Risk, Compliance, Legal and Finance teams to assess risk while also providing insurance education around claims, escalation, and incident management√ż
- Negotiating and managing all Revolut insurance policies with brokers and identifying new opportunities to mitigate risk with self-insurance and alternative risk vehicles
What you'll need
- 5-7 years of Financial Institution insurance knowledge, preferably with a global program experience within in-house corporate insurance management, broking or underwriting
- Degree from a top-tier university
- Project Management Experience
- Love for problem solving
By applying for the above position, you will confirm that you have reviewed and agreed to our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates .