About Revolut People deserve more from their money. More visibility, more control, more freedom. And since 2015, Revolut has been on a mission to deliver just that. With an arsenal of awesome products that span spending, saving, travel, transfers, investing, exchanging and more, our super app has helped 18 million customers get more from their money. And we're not done yet.
As we continue our lightning-fast growth, we believe that two things are essential to continuing our success: our people and our culture. So far, we have 3000 people working around the world, from our great offices or remotely, on our mission. And we're looking for more. We want brilliant people that love building great products, love redefining success, and love turning the complexity of a chaotic world into the simplicity of a beautiful solution.
About the role Our Risk team sits at the very core of Revolut. Those special agents work across functions, products, and regions to monitor front-line performance and ensure that the business is on safe footing 🕶️ People in the Risk team are among the first in the company to get involved in new business initiatives, from App Technology, through Treasury and Finance, to Customer Support 💫 We're looking for a Risk Manager to join one of the most successful financial technology companies in the world 📣 An expert to support the design, implementation and embedding of the ERM framework. Someone to join the team which sets out the global risk management approach at Revolut factoring in the business strategy and board level risk appetite 🦉 Up for the challenge? Let's get in touch 👇
What you'll be doing
- Contributing to the monitoring of the firm's risk profile through KRIs, incidents and other risk monitoring tools
- Contributing to strengthening firmwide risk awareness and culture
- Developing and producing insightful management information
- Supporting the implementation of our risk framework in our international and other operating subsidiaries
- Supporting the embedding and evolution of our risk appetite framework
- Optimising our Risk governance processes
What you'll need
- 1,5 year of work experience in risk management in the financial services sector
- Strong stakeholder management, project management, problem solving skills
- Knowledge of the financial services regulatory landscape impacting risk management
- Technology and data savvy - ability to innovatively create and analyse data in order to generate meaningful and important business and risk insights (ideally proficient with SQL and business intelligence tooling)
By applying for the above position, you will confirm that you have reviewed and agreed to our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates .