Redstone Legal, Risk & Compliance Search focus on offering 360° search solutions across the globe for our prestigious client base. With our competitive coverage of Banks, Private Banks, Boutiques, Family Offices, Hedge Funds, Producers, Trading Houses, Brokerages, FinTechs and more; Redstone Legal, Risk & Compliance Search can confidently offer you an edge in today’s volatile market.
Redstone Legal, Risk & Compliance Search are working with an international commodity trading house / risk manager based in London, who are looking to strengthen their risk team with a Risk Officer.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Sit between the market risk and counterparty credit risk team (focus on day to day operational risk management / analysis)
- Monitor and review intra-day position’s taken by the commercial team as well as reporting PnL figures of both products and traders
- VaR analysis by products and currency
- Run simulations of potential price changes and or credit events that may affect the overall portfolio / range of different transactions
- Role reports into Business Partner
Key Qualifications / Experience
- 1 – 5 years’ experience in a relevant risk analyst, officer or manager position ideally within the commodity space
- Strong analytical capabilities as well as Excel and systems knowledge
- Understanding of commodity derivatives and operations
- Experience in risk management, counterparty credit risk analysis would be advantageous
- Located in the UK