Risk Reporting Manager
- £60,000 - £80,000
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Saxton Leigh
- 18 Oct 17 2017-10-18
You will be a member of the team responsible for monitoring, assessing and reporting on regulatory capital,credit, liquidity, market and other financial risks.
- Collection and analysis of risk information from around the Group. To involve in particular the interrogation and piecing together of similar data from different sources.
- Preparation of regular (quarterly and monthly) risk reports to senior management, covering regulatory capital, credit, liquidity and market risks.
- Monitoring the Group’s regulatory capital, credit, liquidity and market risk exposure, including limit breaches and escalate as appropriate.
- Assisting in the formulation and implementation of policies, procedures and methodologies and ensuring adherence to regulatory requirements.
- Assisting with the preparation of internal financial projections for capital and other planning purposes, including stress testing. Preparation of related reports for Group boards / committees and Regulators.
- Involvement in ad hoc initiatives or other Group Risk activities as required.
- Guidance to businesses and functions on queries relating to financial risk.
- Analysis of new products/transactions from a financial risk viewpoint.
- Managing and maintaining regular communication and good relationships with stakeholders.
- Developing and maintaining skills and knowledge related to financial risk.