We are recruiting for a Global Investment Management business looking for Risk & Compliance Director (SMF 16 & 17) to join their London office in a broad and varied role, managing a small team. This role would appeal to a candidate that is comfortable working in a hands-on role liaising with senior management daily. Candidates must have excellent qualifications and be comfortable carrying out high level psychometric testing as part of the interview process.
- Responsibility for the Risk & Compliance function and management of the corporate risk and compliance framework
- Attend to risk and compliance requirements and strategic matters
- Hold relevant Control Functions for the UK business
- Input across the global Risk & Compliance function
- Advise on all regulatory aspects affecting the UK business.
- Develop, implement and enforce risk strategy, plans and policies
- Presenting to existing and potential investors (with respect to risk & compliance matters)
- Presenting to and reporting to senior executives, committees and Boards
- Liaison with and management of external legal and internal audit providers
- Assist in the development of new product, services & any other business activities.
- Complete other strategic projects for the business as and when required.
- Ideally 10 years Risk & Compliance experience within a similar Investment Management business.
- Previous experience holding relevant Controlled Functions preferable.
- At least 2 years experience managing a team.
- Degree educated, minimum 2.1, ideally within Law, Economics or Finance.
- Relevant professional qualifications an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills, both written & verbally.
The CLARC Guarantee - we 100% guarantee that your CV will never be sent to a client without your prior expressed permission so all of your details are totally secure with us.