Risk & Control AVP - Global Markets Operations - £65k
- GBP50000 - GBP65000 per annum + Package + Bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Aston Carter Ltd
- 10 Oct 17 2017-10-10
Risk & Control AVP - Global Markets Operations - £65k Keywords: Risk & Control, R&C, Global Markets, Operations, Derivatives, OTC, Futures, Clearing, RCSA's, Front to Back, Frameworks, Risk and Control Self Assessments My client is a leading global Investment Bank, looking for an ambitious and driven individual to join a high profile centralised first line of defence function for the global markets operations area.
This is a role that faces off to key business heads, as well as working closely with a number of teams, therefore they require someone with excellent communication and engagement skills.
Due to the high profile nature of the role, they have the intentions of offering an accelerated path to driven individuals.
- Coordinate Risk and Control Self Assessments (RCSA's) for the global markets operations area.
- Proactively assess and escalate risk and its mitigation through the application of controls.
- Ensuring the internal control environment with Risk is subject to an appropriate level of review and reporting where necessary remediation or enhancement.
- Proactively manage and engage with key senior stakeholders across the organisation.
- Come from a Risk & Control function or a Derivatives Operations function within an Investment Bank.
- Ideally you will have good exposure to derivatives products as well as the OTC and Futures Clearing space.
- Understand or have worked within a Front to Back Operational environment.
- Ideally have a solid understanding of the risk management approach to 3rd party suppliers.
- Have a good understanding of risk management frameworks
- Strong data analysis, problem solving and decision making skills
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to gain credibility from Senior Stakeholders
Those that feel they are a strong candidate for the role should forward their CV's to csoan@astoncarter (.co.uk) or contact Carl on 0207 997 1008 to find out more.
Allegis Group Limited and Aston Carter Limited operate Employment Businesses and Agencies and are companies within the Allegis Group Inc. group of companies, the fourth largest staffing company in the world, (collectively referred to as the "Allegis Group"). TEKsystems and Aerotek are divisions of Allegis Group Limited. Applicant data will be treated in accordance with the Allegis Group's Privacy Notice http://www.allegisgroup.com/Privacy/Default.aspx). By submitting personal data to any company or division within the Allegis Group, the applicant is providing explicit consent to the use of such data by the Allegis Group and to the transfer of such data to and from the Allegis Group companies within the UK, Europe and outside the European Economic Area in connection with the fulfilment of the applicant's voluntary requests, and the fulfilment of other job opportunities that match the applicant's profile, and confirms that they may be contacted about such job opportunities.