Risk and Regulation SME – Policy - Senior Manager
- Salary:75,000 - 110,000
- Location:London, England, United Kingdom
- Job Type:Permanent, Full time
- Company:Alexander Ash Consulting
- Updated on:20 Apr 18
A leading Consultancy is looking for a Senior Manager to join their internal Financial Services Risk and Regulation practice. This is an exciting opportunity to develop your technical knowledge across a range of topics and your wider industry knowledge, to support a broad range of clients focusing on wholesale capital markets and financial market infrastructure.
- Horizon scanning – what is the next big regulation, how will it impact industry
- Client facing work – their team can be pulled in as SMEs on a specific regulatory topic on a client engagement
- Market profile – speak at events, be more public facing and increase the presence and relationship with the regulator
- Deep technical grounding in risk and regulatory issues.
Suitable topics include: EMIR-REFIT, CSDR, SFTR, Benchmarks, FCA competition agenda, CCP issues, CRAs etc.
- Significant knowledge of the sector, including the typical business and operational models of clients in this sector
- Experience of advising on FCA/PRA principles, rules and regulatory processes in relation to these types of firms
- Leadership and management experience of both people and projects
- Desire and ability to interpret regulatory changes into new opportunities to assist clients, drawing on wider geopolitical, technological and demographic issues.
- Consulting experience - Desirable