Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
- Develop new and incremental business with global asset managers, wealth managers and other providers of investment products and services.
- Develop and drive your own business development plan with a core focus on opening new relationships and revenue lines.
- Build relationships at senior, middle management, technical and operational levels.
- Develop contacts and referrals with third parties such as web developers, complimentary service or system providers, consultants and industry experts.
- In conjunction with senior colleagues negotiate pricing, service level agreements and contracts.
- Liaise closely with our product, systems and operations teams to ensure overall client satisfaction.
- Contribute to developing and enhancing our product offerings, client proposals, pricing models, demonstration materials, web site and other collateral.
- Travel is required, mainly within Europe.
- Individual with strong relationship building, reputation building and sales potential.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the asset and wealth management industries.
- Experience of providing software solutions, managed services or consulting services to these industries.
- Excellent appreciation of the digital value chain, investor engagement and digital technologies.
- At least five years’ relevant experience, preferably in a number of roles.
- Ambitious, self-starter with good business acumen and time management. Takes personal responsibility but also works well with others. Focused and results-oriented.
- Excellent written and verbal communications and presentation skills with proficiency in English and one other major European language (German, French, Italian, Spanish)
- This position may suit an individual moving from a client relationship, consulting, pre-sale or technical support role into business development.