A Tier 1 Bank are looking for a SAS Analyst to join a Customer Redress & Remediation programme for an initial duration of 6 months. This is for a project to identify customers affected by banking errors or product issues, calculating refunds due and supporting the overall fulfilment of the redress activity.
Key Skill/Experience required:
- Ability to manipulate complex and large datasets
- Experience providing detailed insights and presenting analytical findings
- Ability to collaborate with other team members and also across a variety of departments
- Experience building relationships with stakeholders
- SAS programming and analytical skills
- Redress & Remediation experience (desired)
- Financial services experience
If you have the relevant experience for this SAS Analyst role, please apply with an updated copy of your CV.
KEYWORDS: SAS ANALYST, CUSTOMER REDRESS AND REMEDIATION, INSIGHT, STAKEHOLDER MANAGEMENT, FINANCIAL SERVICES
*** This is PAYE***
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales