SCRUM Master – Firmwide Risk
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- UBS UK
- 14 Aug 18 2018-08-14
SCRUM Master – Firmwide Risk
Are you able to manage projects efficiently using Agile Methodologies? Do you have a knack for analysing IT business processes?
Do you want to work on a system that empowers our business users and is key to meeting our Firm-Wide regulatory commitments?
Do you have a broad range of Agile Scrum Master and Business Analysis skills to support strategic projects in the area of Firm Wide Risk Methodology?
If so, you are the right person for the role.
We're looking for someone like that who can help us:
– guiding the team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values to delight customers
– Removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment
– Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution.
– Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information.
– assist in quality control and project management
– identify people and systems impacted by functional and non-functional requirements
You'll be working in the Firm-Wide Risk team in London. We support the business in calculating and reporting regulatory-significant consequential risk metrics across the full Firm-Wide portfolio.
Your experience and skills
- At a minimum, a degree level qualification and have 3+ years of experience pre-dominantly in software delivery
– A minimum of 3+ years of Scrum Master/PM/BA experience, with a background in financial services
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to work as part of a global team
- Ability to work with multiple delivery teams and manage project priorities
- Experience in Agile Methodologies including managing scrum teams
– A great communicator, with superior inter-personal and negotiation skills
– Someone who has a "can do" attitude
– Experienced in Agile Process Management and techniques including:
• SCRUM Master – ability to manage a SCRUM development team
• SCRUM Task dashboarding & Kanban workflow management (in JIRA)
• Responsible for product backlog management
• Guiding the team on how to use Agile/Scrum practices
• Breakdown of requirements into User Stories and Acceptance Criteria
– Strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills
– Able to challenge the status quo and if required you have the ability to push-back demands from stakeholders
– Someone with a general ability to pick up information quickly and turn around deliverables under pressure
– Strong sense of ownership and project management; commit to timelines and provide accurate governance
– Proficient in - MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint, JIRA, SharePoint, confluence
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?